P260 Rolling Stand
The P260 Rolling Stand is an excellent way to store and transport your Pediascan® or Maxiscan® transilluminator. The smooth gliding duo-casters allow the unit to be transported from storage or a charging station to bedside with ease.
- 5” x 12” (26.67 x 30.48 cm) black powder coated steel tray
- 1” x 48” (2.54 x 121.92 cm) Vel-Cro® hold-down strap
- 2 sets of strap adjustment slots
- 24” (60.96) diameter polished aluminum base
- 75” (100.97 cm) overall height.
- Sturdy 1.75” (4.45 cm) diameter chrome plated pole
- Standard non-locking 2” (5.08 cm) duo-casters
- Black powder coated cord wrap
P260-1 Basket (for P260 Rolling Stand)
The available P260-1 Basket is a great way to store the K913 Battery Charger and assures the unit and charger won’t become separated. These baskets are made of steel wire and dipped in vinyl for protection. 12” x 8” x 6” (30.48 x 20.32 x 15.24 cm) in size.
P260-2 Hospital-Grade Power Strip (for use with P260 Rolling Stand)
The P260-2 Hospital Grade Power Strip is especially designed to fit with the P260 Rolling Stand. Having the power strip available on the rolling stand itself allows the K913 Battery Charger to remain plugged in. Simply plug in the power strip to any U.S. style 110V plug and you will have power to the rolling stand. This power strip is not NEC certified.
P101 Fiberoptic Lightpipe
The P101 Fiberoptic Lightpipe includes highly specialized glass fibers encased in a silicone sheathing for protection, durability, and grip. The glass strands and silicone exterior allow for exceptional flexibility while filtering out nearly all the IR and UV light. This technology, coupled with internal components of the Pediascan® and Maxiscan® transilluminators, helps to maintain a bright light output without feeling heat at the distal end. The fiberoptic lightpipe is integral for offering a product that helps to provide better atraumatic care.
P101 Fiberoptic Lightpipe Features:
- Flexible silicone exterior
- Quartz silica glass fibers allow for bright white light output with minimal heat
- Fiberoptic technology filters out nearly all the IR and UV light
- Strain relief to improve durability
K913 Smart Charger/Transformer
For recharging the Pediascan® and Maxiscan® transilluminators
The K913 Smart Charger recently replaced the P106 Battery Charger as the primary charger or A/C adapter for the Pediascan® and Maxiscan® Model 1000 transilluminators. The K913 Smart Charger offers many new features that make recharging the transilluminators easier for healthcare professionals.
K913 Smart Charger Features:
- Full recharge from total discharge in only 2-4 hours
- o 20 minute “fast charge” feature for one procedure use
- o LED charging indicator lights show charging status, error, top-off charge, and fully charged status.
- Trickle charge feature maintains a full battery while on charge.
- Zero delta-negative feature prevents over-charging of the battery and lengthening battery life
Price: $175.00 / each (domestic pricing)
K913-IBK – International Blade Kit (for K913 Smart Charger)
- UK, EU, and AU blades
- US Style included with each K913
Price: $60.00 / bundle (domestic pricing)
P250 Transport Case
For transporting and storing the Pediascan® and Maxiscan® Transilluminators
Feel confident when storing or transporting your Pediascan® or Maxiscan® transilluminators by utilizing the P250 Transport Case. This waterproof, crushproof, lockable, nearly indestructible case will provide a snug fit for your transilluminator, the P101 Lightpipe, the K913 Battery Charger, and a few P136 Sterile Sleeves. This case will protect and store your transilluminator equipment when not in use.
P250 Transport Case Features:
- Watertight – submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Easy double-throw latches
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless Steel padlock tabs
- Customized internal foam for maximum protection
P250 Transport Case Dimensions:
- 16” x 13” x 6.87” (40.6 x 33 x 17.4 cm)
- 39 lbs. (2.9 kg)