Neoscan® LED Transilluminator
A durable hand-held transilluminator powered by specialized LED lamps offering a brilliant white light output.
The Neoscan® transilluminator is a handheld exam light that offers a brilliant white light output for excellent contrast between tissues, veins, and organs. With a simple push-button on/off switch and a silicone encased four-foot fiberoptic cable, this transilluminator is designed for easy operation. The all-aluminum body, LED lamp, and rubber switch cover makes this water-resistant, drop resistant, and built to endure the rigorous daily use of the hospital environment. With the brightest light output offered by Sylvan Corporation, the Neoscan® transilluminator helps healthcare professionals discover the contrast between muscle tissues, internal organs, and veins in a variety of patients.
- Aluminum exterior with double O-ring for watertight seal
- Rubberized push-button switch cover
- 2.5 hour run time; 5000 recharge life
- Internal, rechargeable battery with integrated over-charge and discharge protection
- 2 hour recharge time – 20 minute fast charge feature
- Extra battery and battery charger is included with each unit purchased
- Exit tip approximate temperatures stays cool
- UV and Infrared light is filtering
- ±11000 Foot-candle power
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5′ (1.4m) long; 1.12″ (2.8cm) diameter at LED housing
- Unit Weight: 12.2 ounces (345.86g)
- Silicone encased quartz silica glass fiberoptic lightpipe, medical grade stainless steel tips
- Light port side is reinforced with high quality Delrin plastic with strain relief
- Reinforced with strain relief on each end
- Fully encased and can be disinfected with approved hospital antiseptic/germicide.