Pediascan® Model 200
The Pediascan® Model 200, with the 40% light increase option and the dual redundant system, is best suited for inter-department use with large or tiny neonates.
The Pediascan® Model 200 transilluminator features a high-intensity push-button switch to offer 40% light increase to provide excellent tissue/vein contrast for the nurses when starting I.V. sites or for other transillumination procedures. The dual redundant system allows healthcare professionals to confidently begin a procedure without the worries of a lamp going out. Simply, switch the lightpipe into the other port, turn on the respective lamp, and finish the procedure. All external and internal components are mil-spec or other high quality grade to ensure the unit’s longevity. The brilliant white light output is specially peaked for the best contrast with the human eye.
- 100% ABS plastic
- Mil-Spec rubber feet and stainless steel screws
- 5 hour run time @ nominal output; 5000 recharge life
- Internal, rechargeable 7.2V; 1.8Ah NiCd battery pack with internal polyswitch
- 2-4 hour recharge time – 20 minute fast charge feature
- K913 Battery Charger is included with each unit purchased
- Exit tip approximate temperatures is ±94°F (34.4°C) @ nominal; ±101°F (38.3°C)
- UV and Infrared light is filtering
- ±7000 foot-candle power @ nominal output; ±10000 foot candle power at max output (40% increase in light output)
- Dual redundant argon-filled incandescent lamp for brilliant white light.
- Unit Dimensions: 7 3/8”” x 4 5/16” x 2 5/16” (18.7cm x 11cm x 5.9cm)
- Unit Weight: 1.4lbs (0.64kg)
- Fiberoptic Light pipe: 4 feet long (1.22 meters) with a 0.250” (6.35mm) exit tip
- Silicone encased quartz silica glass fiberoptic lightpipe
- Medical grade stainless steel tips
- Light port side is reinforced with high quality Delrin plastic with strain relief
- Exit tip end is reinforced with strain relief
- Autoclavable or can cleaned be with any approved hospital antiseptic/germicide
- P101 Fiberoptic Cable is included with each unit purchased