Two-Week Trial Request
1. Fill out the Two-Week Trial Request Form
2. Issue a No-Charge purchase order to Sylvan for the desired unit.
3. Provide two points of contact (phone, email, and physical address) – one contact must be the end user.
4. All trials are effective for two weeks unless extended.
5. All of our units are available to rent on a monthly basis. Contact us for monthly rental fees for the unit that you are using for the trial.
6. All units sent out on trial are brand new and can be purchased by changing the P.O. The warranty would begin as of the date of the new P.O.
7. When returning the unit after the two week trial, use the UPS return label packed with the owner’s manual and other documentation. Ship it in the original container, well packed and with return paperwork indicating original invoice number and any accessories to the following address:
Attention: Eval Returns / Invoice #
612 Cedar Street
Irwin, PA 15642
Note: This information is collected by Sylvan Corporation for a better understanding of our product and its market. We always strive to improve our products and services in order to provide better atraumatic care.
We offer a 10% discount on our transilluminators with the free trial program.