Pediascan® Model 100
A cold-light transilluminator designed to quickly and safely find veins.
The Pediascan® Model 100 is a small, cordless, handheld cold-light fiberoptic transilluminator that is designed to assist hospital personnel locate veins. All external and internal components are mil-spec or other high quality grade to ensure the longevity of the unit. The brilliant white light output is specially peaked for the best contrast with the human eye. Each unit is built by hand in the United States of America.
- 100% ABS plastic
- Mil-Spec rubber feet and stainless steel screws.
- 1.5 hour run time; 5000 recharge life
- Internal, rechargeable 7.2V; 1.8Ah NiCd battery pack with internal polyswitch
- 2-4 hour recharge time – 20 minute fast charge feature
- K913 Battery Charger is included with each unit purchased
- Exit tip approximate temperatures is ±94°F (34.4°C)
- UV and Infrared light is filtering
- ±7000 Foot-candle power
- Single argon-filled incandescent lamp output for brilliant white light
- Unit Dimensions: 5 5/16” x 3 1/8” x 2” (13.5cm x 7.9cm x 5.1cm)
- Unit Weight: 1.3lbs (0.59kg)
- Fiberoptic Light pipe: 4 feet long (1.22 meters) with a 0.250” (6.35mm) exit tip
- Silicone encased quartz silica glass fiberoptic lightpipe
- Medical grade stainless steel tips
- Light port side is reinforced with high quality Delrin plastic with strain relief
- Exit tip end is reinforced with strain relief
- Autoclavable or can cleaned be with any approved hospital antiseptic/germicide
- P101 Fiberoptic Cable is included with each unit purchased
Each new Pediascan® Model 100 purchased include a K913 Battery Charger, a P101 Fiberoptic Lightpipe, and an Owners’ Manual / Service Manual.
Request a quotation for the Pediascan® Model 100 neonatal transilluminator or contact us for more details.